Lumina Sales – Sales is the heartbeat of any business. It may be direct, consultative, technical, or indirect, external or internal, but understanding people and being able to influence them is a crucial skill in business and in the everyday. Whether you’re a front-line sales manager with the tenacity of a terrier or a Sales Director with a sales force that goes into the thousands, Lumina Sales will have applications you can learn, and use for life.
The Lumina Sales Portrait assesses how an individual’s personal qualities will affect the way they are likely to perform at each stage of the six-stage Lumina Sales cycle. Lumina Sales presents a fresh perspective on selling behaviours and processes by providing personalised insights into an individual’s strengths and weaknesses. These are presented across the entirety of the cycle to demonstrate the impact of personal preferences and blind spots on the cycle as a whole.
- The Six Sales Stages -The six stages combine to form the Lumina Sales cycle. Each stage is underpinned by four processes that suggest methods to deliver effective results at each stage of the cycle.
- The 24 Sales Qualities – These qualities reflect your natural selling style and are underpinned by your personal traits.
- Strengths – Qualities that aid you in the sales cycle
- Possible Shortcomings – Qualities which may hinder your progress within a sales cycle; these qualities can be developed so that you can harness them more effectively
- Overextended – Qualities which have been overplayed to the extent that they can negatively impact your sales cycle; these can be tempered to control their effects
Unlike other sales-dedicated tools on the market, Lumina Sales illustrates the value of every type of person/personality within the sales community and we encourage diversity. Make the best use of the wide array of talents which your sales team already possess.
- Methods to build rapport and co-create results with your partners and clients
- Reducing leakage of the precious sales commodity – time
- Better-quality sales and relationships with clients
- Faster sales cycle
Download a Lumina Sales Sample Portrait